Daily Value: 40%
|Folic Acid (B9)||82µg||21%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion (8 oz.), peeled and chopped
- 2 pounds boned, skinned, fat-trimmed chicken thighs, rinsed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-grated or ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 fresh egg roll wrappers (about 6-in. square)
- Creamy tomato sauce
- 1 pound teleme cheese or 4 cups shredded fontina cheese (about 1 lb.; see notes)