Daily Value: 33%
Sugar-Conscious, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||41µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion (8 oz.), peeled and chopped
- 2 pounds boned, skinned, fat-trimmed chicken thighs, rinsed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-grated or ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 fresh egg roll wrappers (about 6-in. square)
- Creamy tomato sauce
- 1 pound teleme cheese or 4 cups shredded fontina cheese (about 1 lb.; see notes)