Daily Value: 132%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||1864µg||466%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||83g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||19g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 3 1/2 pounds fresh fava beans, shelled (4 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Twenty-four 1/2-inch-thick slices of Italian bread
- Lemon wedges, for serving