Daily Value: 132%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||1864µg||466%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||83g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||19g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3 1/2 pounds fresh fava beans, shelled (4 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Twenty-four 1/2-inch-thick slices of Italian bread
- Lemon wedges, for serving