Daily Value: 25%
|Folic Acid (B9)||152µg||38%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 roasted red peppers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans plum tomatoes and their juices, crushed with your hands
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
- 5 cups fresh dried breadcrumbs (made from dried day-old bread)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 to 3 medium eggplants (about 1/4-pounds), cut into 1/2-inch-thick round slices (need about 18 slices)
- 3/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano