Daily Value: 22%
|Folic Acid (B9)||59µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||22g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 3/4 cup grated provolone
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 1/2 cups dried plain bread crumbs, sifted
- 3 eggs
- 1 28-ozcan crushed Italian tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil