Daily Value: 95%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||178µg||44%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||116g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||28g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 medium eggplants, cut into 1/4-inch planks
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 to 1 cup goat cheese, divided
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce, recipe follows
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 onion yellow, diced
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 quart red sauce of choice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and thinly sliced or minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups diced tomatoes