Daily Value: 9%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||180µg||45%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 1 pound beets (beetroot), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium onions, sliced into half-moons
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3/4 pound white cabbage, cut thinly into shreds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Sour cream (optional, omit for vegan soup)
- Finely chopped parsley or chives (optional, for garnish)