Daily Value: 9%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||180µg||45%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 pound beets (beetroot), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium onions, sliced into half-moons
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3/4 pound white cabbage, cut thinly into shreds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Sour cream (optional, omit for vegan soup)
- Finely chopped parsley or chives (optional, for garnish)