Daily Value: 2%
Low-Fat-Abs, Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||4µg||1%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup medium pearl barley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 g reen onions, thinly sliced