Daily Value: 2%
Low-Fat-Abs, Sugar-Conscious, Kidney-Friendly, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||4µg||1%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This recipe comes from Sally's Baking Addiction, by Sally McKenney. Homemade peanut butter cups...
Fresh kale sautéed with cumin, mustard seed, chili flakes, ginger and California dried plums...
Spice up your morning routine with these quick and easy waffles. Kretschmer added pumpkin for a...
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup medium pearl barley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 g reen onions, thinly sliced