Daily Value: 65%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||124µg||31%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||67g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||11g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 4 pieces filet mignon - (8 oz ea)
- 1 cup salmuera (3 tspns kosher salt dissolved into water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 bunches fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Spanish sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 roasted red bell peppers diced
- 1 pound baking potatoes, like russets peeled, rinsed, and patted dry
- 3 cups vegetable oil - (to 4) for frying
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley