Daily Value: 12%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||57µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese cooking wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onions
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, wiped clean and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces mung bean sprouts, well rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (5-ounce) can water chestnuts, well drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese hot chili paste