Daily Value: 25%
|Folic Acid (B9)||65µg||16%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 g arlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cooked pasta, optional