Daily Value: 14%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||10µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Spice IslandsÂ® pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups pitted sweet cherries, quartered