Daily Value: 12%
|Folic Acid (B9)||46µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup white wine
- shortening, for frying
- 4 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup finely chopped maraschino cherry
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, optional