Daily Value: 68%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||125µg||31%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||28g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/4 lb ground veal
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated, plus more for garnishing pasta
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped in 1/4-inch dice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely shredded
- 2 (28 ounce) cans peeled whole tomatoes, crushed by hand and juices reserved
- salt, to taste
- 3 1/2 -4 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg