Daily Value: 67%
|Folic Acid (B9)||151µg||38%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||27g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/4 lb ground veal
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated, plus more for garnishing pasta
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped in 1/4-inch dice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely shredded
- 2 (28 ounce) cans peeled whole tomatoes, crushed by hand and juices reserved
- salt, to taste
- 3 1/2 -4 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg