Daily Value: 21%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||17µg||4%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||8g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons green onion chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked ham finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 each large egg beaten
- 3 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 1/2 cups PARMESAN CHEESE SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons parsley sprigs -- minced