Daily Value: 10%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||15µg||4%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pod garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt (or less, to taste)
- Tabasco to taste
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce