Daily Value: 15%
|Folic Acid (B9)||42µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pod garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt (or less, to taste)
- Tabasco to taste
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce