Daily Value: 10%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||15µg||4%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pod garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt (or less, to taste)
- Tabasco to taste
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce