Daily Value: 24%
|Folic Acid (B9)||169µg||42%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 1/2 cups chopped green onions (about 10 large)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sake
- 6 Thai bird chiles with seeds or 3 small serrano chiles with seeds, sliced crosswise into thin rounds
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 1/2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded