Daily Value: 3%
Low-Fat-Abs, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||1µg||0%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie sugar-free chocolate syrup, such as Walden Farms
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream, such as Breakstone’s
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract