Daily Value: 23%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||12µg||3%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 32 large shrimp (we use the easy peel frozen and peel before cooking)
- 1 tsp garlic paste or 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c cooking sherry
- a pinch of thyme and a pinch of rosemary
- a couple of shakes of cayenne (start with 1 if you don't like them peppery)
- 2 sticks of butter cut into small cubes