Daily Value: 17%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||99µg||25%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here's an idea: Do a mix-and-match. Make up a couple of different seasoning mixtures and roast...
Think all club sandwiches are created equal? Think again because this one is a keeper. No...
Deep-frying is a method I prefer to avoid for everyday cooking, but this is one of the dishes for...
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Recipe
- Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- Junk in Da Trunk Recipe
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls Recipe
- Pecan Praline-Crusted Yams Recipe
- Classic Slow-Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
- â€œWorldâ€™s Bestâ€ Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 fresh leeks white part only sliced (or 6 green onions and tops sliced)
- 2 tsp olive oil (more as needed)
- 1 lb kale chopped rinsed torn into pieces (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetarian meat bacon bits (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper