Daily Value: 14%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||83µg||21%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 1 fresh leeks white part only sliced (or 6 green onions and tops sliced)
- 2 tsp olive oil (more as needed)
- 1 lb kale chopped rinsed torn into pieces (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetarian meat bacon bits (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper