Daily Value: 19%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||25µg||6%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 prepared pie crust sheet
- 2 (1 pound) bags frozen peaches, slightly thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1 egg mixed with tablespoon water, for egg wash