Daily Value: 4%
|Folic Acid (B9)||7µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 3 Blackened salmon steaks, 16 oz each.
- 6 peeled cloves of garlic
- sweet white onion, slices.
- olive oil, unsalted imported butter.
- sea salt, fresh ground pepper, rosemary (pinch)
- Tuscan Seasoning: red & green bells, orange peel grated.
- baby spinach, Romaine
- tomato, Onions, mushrooms, cucumbers
- olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt, pepper.
- Organic oregano