Daily Value: 3%
Low-Fat-Abs, Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||42µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1-1/3 cups mild salsa
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips