Daily Value: 34%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||71µg||18%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 4 pounds beef chuck, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 ribs celery, halved
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces slab bacon, cut into lardons
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups red wine (reserved marinade)
- 3 to 4 cups beef stock, plus more as needed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 bundle fresh thyme
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pound red bliss potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish