Daily Value: 35%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||71µg||18%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 4 pounds beef chuck, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 ribs celery, halved
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces slab bacon, cut into lardons
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups red wine (reserved marinade)
- 3 to 4 cups beef stock, plus more as needed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 bundle fresh thyme
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pound red bliss potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish