Daily Value: 14%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||39µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 6 ounces applewood-smoked bacon, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pound kale, stems and ribs removed, chopped fine
- 2 to 3 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 to 3 tbsp. coconut vinegar or 1 to 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Thai or serrano chile, crushed (optional)