Daily Value: 14%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||40µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 6 ounces applewood-smoked bacon, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pound kale, stems and ribs removed, chopped fine
- 2 to 3 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 to 3 tbsp. coconut vinegar or 1 to 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Thai or serrano chile, crushed (optional)