Daily Value: 9%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||27µg||7%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 cups canola oil or safflower oil, plus some for pans
- 6 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 2/3 cups pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 0.25 (12 ounce) package frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed