Daily Value: 18%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||233µg||58%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 pound Great Northern beans, soaked at least 8 hours
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt