Daily Value: 7%
|Folic Acid (B9)||43µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 ounce spaghetti, borken into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup spinach, sliced thinly
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp, small
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions