Daily Value: 10%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||65µg||16%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (6 1/2-oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed well, and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives (1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion