Daily Value: 15%
|Folic Acid (B9)||36µg||9%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 g arlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free Caesar croutons
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (pound)