Daily Value: 16%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||111µg||28%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 cup quinoa (about 7 ounces)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup finely diced bell peppers, preferably a mix of green, red and yellow
- 1/2 medium cucumberpeeled, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño
- 1 scallion, minced
- Freshly ground pepper