Watch Red Bull Reps Wakeboard Through Cranberries
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
To be completely honest, we really had no idea that this was how cranberries were harvested: through water, and pulled together in a large, floating red mass. Red Bull, the energy drink behind many excellent viral marketing clips, decided to get a couple of pros together and put them to task, wakeboarding through a cranberry harvest.
Red Bull has done this before, early in 2011, but this time around you learn a little bit more about cranberry harvesting, just in time for the holiday season. There’s just as much wakeboarding in this modernized version (plus plenty of gorgeous slow-motion shots).
Check it out as Horan and Grubb ride the cranberry-strewn waves in Manitowish Waters, Wis., in one of the most aesthetically pleasing wakeskating sessions we’ve seen this year. It’s just so cool, we couldn’t help sharing. (Bonus: Red Bull claims no cranberries were wasted or destroyed in the session).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts