- First espresso machine patented (1938)
Watch the Cupcake ATM in Action
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- America's 10 Healthiest Chain Restaurants
- Carmine’s Is Celebrating Its 25th Anniversary with 25-Cent Meatballs on September 25
- The World’s 25 Most Amazing Rooftop Bars and Restaurants
- Heston Blumenthal’s the Fat Duck Reopens as a New ‘Theatrical Journey’ After a Popup in Australia
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants Part 5: Mission Chinese
Just one week after Sprinkles Cupcakes announced a 24-hour ATM for their small sweets, HuffPo Los Angeles decided to wander over to the new Sprinkles cupcake ATM on opening day, just to make the rest of us jealous.
Apparently, behind that pink façade lie 600 freshly baked cupcakes — red velvet, dark chocolate, chocolate marshmallow, etc. This leaves a lot of questions unanswered, though, like when are they swapped for fresh ones? Do they ever get stale? And why 600? Do they really sell 600 in a day?
But really, the most pressing question of all is, when are they coming to New York?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts