Watch the Cupcake ATM in Action
Recipe of the day
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
- Mariscos German’s Fish Voted the Best Taco in San Diego
- Seattle Welcomes Canal Market: A Modern Mercantile
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
Just one week after Sprinkles Cupcakes announced a 24-hour ATM for their small sweets, HuffPo Los Angeles decided to wander over to the new Sprinkles cupcake ATM on opening day, just to make the rest of us jealous.
Apparently, behind that pink façade lie 600 freshly baked cupcakes — red velvet, dark chocolate, chocolate marshmallow, etc. This leaves a lot of questions unanswered, though, like when are they swapped for fresh ones? Do they ever get stale? And why 600? Do they really sell 600 in a day?
But really, the most pressing question of all is, when are they coming to New York?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts