Watch the Cupcake ATM in Action
Recipe of the day
- Erik Anderson Is Latest to Join Chicago’s Rotating Chefs Restaurant Concept
- David Muñoz, Madrid’s Only 3 Michelin-Starred Chef, Is Coming to New York City
- This Pizzeria Is the First Indiana Business That Will Not Cater Gay Weddings
- 101 Best Restaurants in America
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Rotisserie Chicken-Focused Restaurant Opens in Harlem
Just one week after Sprinkles Cupcakes announced a 24-hour ATM for their small sweets, HuffPo Los Angeles decided to wander over to the new Sprinkles cupcake ATM on opening day, just to make the rest of us jealous.
Apparently, behind that pink façade lie 600 freshly baked cupcakes — red velvet, dark chocolate, chocolate marshmallow, etc. This leaves a lot of questions unanswered, though, like when are they swapped for fresh ones? Do they ever get stale? And why 600? Do they really sell 600 in a day?
But really, the most pressing question of all is, when are they coming to New York?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts