Watch the Cupcake ATM in Action
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Shake Shack Shareholder PETA Pushes for Vegan Menu Options
- RL Stine Calls Feeding Frenzy, Two-Hour Closure of First White Castle in Las Vegas a ‘True Horror’
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
Just one week after Sprinkles Cupcakes announced a 24-hour ATM for their small sweets, HuffPo Los Angeles decided to wander over to the new Sprinkles cupcake ATM on opening day, just to make the rest of us jealous.
Apparently, behind that pink façade lie 600 freshly baked cupcakes — red velvet, dark chocolate, chocolate marshmallow, etc. This leaves a lot of questions unanswered, though, like when are they swapped for fresh ones? Do they ever get stale? And why 600? Do they really sell 600 in a day?
But really, the most pressing question of all is, when are they coming to New York?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts