308 Chefs and Sommeliers Uncork Wine Together
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
So, this happened yesterday: More than 300 chefs, sommeliers, and food personalities grabbed a bottle of wine and stood around the Bellagio pool, waiting to uncork the bottle within 30 seconds.
Out of the group, 308 of them succeeded, breaking the Guinness World Record for uncorking the most bottles in 30 seconds. Las Vegas Review Journal reports that not everyone could uncork their bottle in the allotted time, while Bon Appétit editor Adam Rapoport dropped his bottle of cabernet sauvignon during the "group warm-up." Intense stuff.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts