- World Water Week begins
Walmart Launches Food Subscriptions and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
Walmart's New Food Subscription: For $7 per month, you can try eight sample-size food items in the "Goodies" program. [Associated Press]
Marcus Samuelsson's Dinner for Charity: The chef invited 35 guests into his Harlem apartment to benefit the Maysles Institute, a film house and community education center. [WSJ]
Dangers of One Drink: Those who cope with stress with a drink might be at risk for bigger drinking abuse down the road. [Telegraph]
Researchers Map Pig Genomes: They hope to produce better pork in the future (and make way for better drug testing). [Huffington Post]
Wolfgang Puck Praises Meals On Wheels: Learn about the chef's personal ties to the charity organization. [Current]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts