Walmart Launches Food Subscriptions and More News
Recipe of the day
- Restaurateurs React to Indiana's Controversial RFRA
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
Walmart's New Food Subscription: For $7 per month, you can try eight sample-size food items in the "Goodies" program. [Associated Press]
Marcus Samuelsson's Dinner for Charity: The chef invited 35 guests into his Harlem apartment to benefit the Maysles Institute, a film house and community education center. [WSJ]
Dangers of One Drink: Those who cope with stress with a drink might be at risk for bigger drinking abuse down the road. [Telegraph]
Researchers Map Pig Genomes: They hope to produce better pork in the future (and make way for better drug testing). [Huffington Post]
Wolfgang Puck Praises Meals On Wheels: Learn about the chef's personal ties to the charity organization. [Current]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts