Walgreens Goes Up-Market: Walgreens' Fresh Food Truck Tours America
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Walgreens is taking their new fresh food menu on the road with the help of their Up Market: Fresh Food Truck, which started touring America just last week. The food truck tour is a promotion for the drug store chain's new line of Walgreens Well Experience stores, which debuted as a test in Chicago earlier this year and are now opening across the country.
The Up Market: Fresh Food Truck started its tour in Los Angeles last week, and has since moved on to Phoenix, parking at new Well Experience stores and offerring customers free samples. Each day, the Up Market: Fresh Twitter account updates exactly where the truck is located. Visitors to the truck can get samples of Well Experience items, such as fresh juices, frozen yogurt, coffee, and the featured Raspberry Dream smoothie.
The Daily Meal is tracking the food truck and patiently waiting to get its hands on a Raspberry Dream smoothie.
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts