- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Walgreens Goes Up-Market: Walgreens' Fresh Food Truck Tours America
Recipe of the day
- 620 Square Miles of Food Celebration and Conservation in Milan
- Disney World’s 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Details Are Finally Released
- A Peek at the Relais & Châteaux Gourmet Festival at Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Tokyo's Robot Restaurant Puts Cat Cafes to Shame
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
Walgreens is taking their new fresh food menu on the road with the help of their Up Market: Fresh Food Truck, which started touring America just last week. The food truck tour is a promotion for the drug store chain's new line of Walgreens Well Experience stores, which debuted as a test in Chicago earlier this year and are now opening across the country.
The Up Market: Fresh Food Truck started its tour in Los Angeles last week, and has since moved on to Phoenix, parking at new Well Experience stores and offerring customers free samples. Each day, the Up Market: Fresh Twitter account updates exactly where the truck is located. Visitors to the truck can get samples of Well Experience items, such as fresh juices, frozen yogurt, coffee, and the featured Raspberry Dream smoothie.
The Daily Meal is tracking the food truck and patiently waiting to get its hands on a Raspberry Dream smoothie.
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts