Victoria Beckham Dines During Fashion Week and More Celebrity News
The designer and her daughter ate at Pastis for post-fashion show celebrations. Also, Demi Lovato went on a post-VMA dinner date with Niall Horan
Fashion Week is in full swing over here in New York. While all of the celebrities are buzzing from show to show, we haven't seen much of them at restaurants, but they are partying. Tune in at the end of the week for the Fashion Week Eats roundup. In the meantime, onto the highlights:
• Victoria Beckham and baby Harper headed to Pastis restaurtant in Manhattan's Meatpacking District after her Spring/Summer 2013 fashion show. [People]
• Kelly Osbourne went to The Darby in New York City for the Jonathan Simkhai after-party. [Hollywood Life]
• Demi Lovato and One Direction's Niall Haron went on a date at Pink Taco in Los Angeles. [Us]
• Elizabeth Olsen is a name-dropper when making restaurant reservations. [Grub Street]
Seen & Heard
• We are all very aware of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' recent relationship status change. At the wedding, the couple had after-hours s'mores for dessert and sent off paper lanterns into the sky. [People]
• At the Betsey Johnson fashion show tonight, the Baked by Melissa cupcake machine will be unveiled. Kind of like a gumball machine, but better. [Fashion Week Daily]
• Isla Fisher and daughter Elula went to the farmers market in Studio City, Calif. [Us]
• A day in the life of Jessica Simpson's post-baby diet. [Us]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).