Better-Than-Takeout Recipes You Can Make Vegan at Home
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
A friend and I went vegan in January, and were recently sitting down over a cup of tea, pining away for our favorite foods from our days before taking on the vegan diet. "What I wouldn’t give for a pizza," she said. "What I wouldn’t give for orange chicken," I replied. To which she sighed a heavy breath and repeated the words slowly, "Orrrrrange chickennnnn. Yummmm."
If you’re looking for some truly delicious ways to serve up vegan food while still getting a good dose of your takeout cravings met, here are some don’t-miss-’em recipes, from Orange Chick’n to Chow Mein, that are sure to make you glad it’s time for dinner. You may never regret going vegan again with some of these easy takes on Chinese food. Click through the slideshow for the best recipes to make at home, then head on over to Babble for more.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts