Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Teresa Tobat
I am a Washington, D.C.-native and am always looking for the next best restaurant/eatery/cafe. I have a true passion for finding great food-truck cuisine. I also love to practice yoga, exercise, travel, read and write. My favorite afternoons are spent poring over the latest glossies while I'm drinking espresso and snuggling with my two long-haired chihuahuas.
View my personal website here: http://teresaktobat.com.
- Likes: reading, writing, magazines, listening to music, eating (of course!), exercising, yoga and traveling
- Dislikes: Traffic, tomatoes, onions, cherries and table wine
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Victor's Cafe, Mandoo Bar, Cheesetique, The Melting Pot and Curry Mantra
- Foods I cannot live without: Chocolate, Bananas, Coldstone's, Tofu, Sushi, Pizza, Mexican, Indian, Salads, Bagels and Cheese
- Best Meal Ever: The ceviche at Victor's Cafe in New York City. It's perfect.
Seeing the Hope Diamond, George Washington’s home, and some of Pablo Picasso’s works can be a true feast for the eyes. But after travelers spend all day wandering around the Washington, D.C. area’s museums, they’re bound to get...
As home to three breweries and seven wineries, it’s no wonder that Nelson 151 — a route in Virginia's Rockfish Valley that serves as the area’s main street — is nicknamed "Virginia’s Weekend Address." In...
Noted chef Art Smith (of Atlanta's Southern Art, among others) has reopened Art and Soul, a Southern-inspired eatery, after a one-month renovation of the dining area, bar, and private dining room. The new look features natural and rustic...
No recipes posted by this user.