Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Tayler Stein
Tayler, here. I'm a food-loving college student in NYC majoring in Communications and I'm an Editorial Intern for The Daily Meal!
- Likes: Coffee, sweet potatoes, thin crust pizza
- Dislikes: Mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Del Frisco's, Posto, Zucco: Le French Diner, Shake Shack, Peking Pavilion
- Foods I cannot live without: Burgers and fries. Definitely burgers and fries.
- Best Meal Ever: Veal marsala stuffed with crabmeat over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus
The Oreo, "milk’s favorite cookie," is celebrating its 100th birthday by marking its territory on all 7 continents. It's last stop on the cream-filled sandwich cookie's globetrotting tour was Antarctica. The cool location...
Dubai is a city well-known for its over-the-top, all-you-can-eat buffets, but one restaurant is resisting the trend to out-do other buffets by instituting a pay-by-weight strategy, according to The New York Daily News. The plan, developed by Lootah Hotel...
Few things are more comforting during the colder months of the year than the marriage of savory flavors and flaky pastry. The humble pie comes in many forms — there’s the fully-encased-in-pastry chicken pot pie, crusted open-faced pie like...
No recipes posted by this user.