Sheela Prakash, RD
Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Sheela Prakash
Sheela Prakash is a Registered Dietitian and a contributing writer for The Daily Meal
- Likes: farmers markets, traveling for good food, cooking meals for friends
- Dislikes: pickles, celery
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Gramercy Tavern, Malatesta, Caracas, Miriam
- Foods I cannot live without: peanut butter, fresh fruit, tomato sauce, ice cream
- Best Meal Ever: spaghetti alle cozze at Ceccos in Tuscany
Thirsty before hitting the gym? The question of what to drink before a workout has long been up for debate. Everyone has their pre-exercise ritual, whether it means chugging down a sports drink or not eating or drinking anything for fear of negative side...
Who doesn’t love a great party? Celebrating with family and friends at a festive birthday party is one of the many pleasures of being a kid. Yet, one guest that always seems to be present at parties is junk food — pizza, cake, ice cream, and...
Getting enough sleep is no easy feat nowadays. Whatever we may consume ourselves with during the day — work, school, or even play — can severely interfere with our sleep. We wake up early to get the day rolling and maybe squeeze in a trip to...
No recipes posted by this user.