Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ mloayza
Student in Food Studies. Yes, that major exists.
- Likes: travel and eating, food markets, old-school cooking shows, trying to eat in season, picnic meals
- Dislikes: overcooked meat
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Roberta's, Diner, Babbo, more to come
- Foods I cannot live without: pistachios, bread, pasta, olive oil, cheese, chocolate
- Best Meal Ever: Homemade pappardelle with wild boar ragu in Rome, made by Roman police officer. He hunted the boar himself, but hopefully sans his handgun.
Booze has long been a popular addition to the milkshake. Nostalgic adults know that adding Bailey's, rum, or any number of other liquors can improve upon the seemingly perfect childhood treat. But what about tobacco? Don't raise your...
Every month The Daily Meal will reveal how difficult it is to reserve a primetime table at a city's most booked restaurants. This month's feature hones in on San Francisco. We teamed up with Opentable.com's Chief Dining Officer,...
Booze has long been a popular ingredient for nostalgic adults who want a more grown-up of their milkshakes. Just when you think you can't improve upon that simple combination of ice cream and milk, add Baileys, rum, or a host of other liquors to...
Also known as the Garden Gibson, The Green Table's seasonal cocktail makes the most of the fleeting ramp crop. "The recipe came from our chef. We had a ton of them so he just decided to pickle them. It's really a variation on the dirty...