Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Matt Rossin
I was born and raised in Boston and studied acting in high school and college but while living in NYC found a passion for the restaurant business. I found great joy in serving people delicious food and taking them out of their 'ordinary' lives. Since New York I've lived in Laguna Beach and Nantucket working always with food service and learning new ways of dining, cooking, and as always, serving my guests.
Find Matt at Sonsie in Boston, Mass.
- Likes: Good service, great chinese food, brunch and bloodies, a juicy burger, genuine people.
- Dislikes: Dress codes at restaurants, olives, verbal tips, salting food before trying it, rude people
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Sushi by Yoshi (Nantucket), PopBurger (NYC), Petit Robert (Boston), Sonsie (Boston)
- Foods I cannot live without: Thai, Chinese, eggs (any style), My dads wild mushroom stuffing
- Best Meal Ever: Could never choose one but if you had a gun to my head-Baked Stuffed Lobster at The Seagrille on Nantucket
Matt Rossin, bartender at the Newbury Street stalwart, Sonsie, weighs in with his picks for the best spots in Boston for great food and drink. Brunch: Back Bay Social Club Fancy: Towne Best Value: Brasserie Jo Burger: Back Bay Social Club Pizza...
No recipes posted by this user.