Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Lisa Play
Lisa is a recent graduate of Florida State University. She is a native to south Florida but finds there is always something to discover in Miami and her home of Broward County. Her poetry and nonfiction has been published in Florida State University's literary magazine, The Kudzu Review, as well as the university's independent student periodical, The Yeti. She is fascinated by alligators in both appearance and their taste (texture of shrimp, tastes like chicken.)
- Likes: Cooking, traveling, trying new things, playing with my cat.
- Dislikes: Overly processed food, GMOs, very small dogs.
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Le Tub, The Mockingbird Cafe.
- Foods I cannot live without: Aquas frescas, tacos, pork fried rice, pasta alla carbonara, duck breast.
- Best Meal Ever: Pasta alla carbonara in a little cafe in Rome, Italy. The sauce was so light and flavorful, the pasta fresh. I've never had anything like it before or since.
No articles posted by this user.
No recipes posted by this user.