Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Leah Walker
I'm a Texan, but more can be found at LeahTravels.com.
With a severe case of wanderlust, I live by the motto, “Life is too short to live with a someday mentality.” When I'm not in Houston, Texas dreaming about travel, I'm getting my passport stamped, seeking out street food that won’t make me sick, and writing all about it on leahtravels.com.
- Likes: Tex-Mex, wood-fired Margherita pizza, Roman artichokes, Texas BBQ, crawfish, shrimp po-boys, Key lime pie, olives, baklava, roasted corn on the cob, shrimp tacos or really any sort of taco, chicken fried steak, quality olive oil, cheese, spicy salmon hand rolls
- Dislikes: raw onions and snotty waitstaffs
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Marius in Rio; Roma Sparita in Rome; Ragin' Cajun in Houston; Tamale King in Kingsland, Texas; Cooper's BBQ in Llano, Texas; any hawker stand in Singapore serving roasted pork or chicken and rice; Le Cinq in Paris; Arola in Paris; Acme Oyster House in New Orleans
- Foods I cannot live without: Chuy's creamy jalapeño dip; blueberries; Cooper's jalapeño sausage and BBQ sauce; artichokes; apple cobbler; shrimp po-boys
- Best Meal Ever: Marius in Rio de Janeiro and Le Cinq in Paris
The trip to Maui alone is an indulgence with its dream-like beaches, countless waterfalls, lush mountain landscapes, and picturesque small towns. Over two million visitors per year can testify to the beauty of the Magic Isle. But once on the island, what...
Ahhhh, London. It’s one of my favorite cities in the world. There’s so much to see and do that a lifetime there might not suffice. While iconic sights such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and Westminster Abbey never get old, why not shake...
I’ve never been one much for bodies of water whether it be brooks, streams, rivers, ponds, lakes, seas, or oceans. I’d like to think it has to do with not spending much time around any of those things growing up, but perhaps it has more to do...
No recipes posted by this user.