Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Kat Ernst
Reporter, writer, friend, daughter, sister, aunt - a real researcher and reporter bringing you accurate and interesting information.
Food Blog: http://thehomecookingkitchen.blogspot.com
- Likes: Rose Candles, thin crust pizza (extra greasy), pinot grigio, city by the bay, dutch crunch bread, bbq's,
- Dislikes: The dislike section of profiles
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Bossa Nova, Celias, I-Hop, Gary Danko, Mingalaba,
- Foods I cannot live without: Honey turkey, sesame bagels, creamy mashed potatoes, chicken, skirt steak,
- Best Meal Ever: Thanksgiving diner of course !
The biggest celebrity dinner party of the year, the 71st Golden Globes Awards, gives The Daily Meal an exclusive preview into what will be dished up for the stars. This Sunday 1,300 of Hollywood’s recognized actors and filmmakers will be seated for...
It’s no surprise that Michael Mina will be spearheading the state-of-the-art restaurant within the new 49ers stadium coming in August 2014. The New 49ers Stadium in Pictures (Slideshow) As a 22-year 49ers season-ticket-holder, Mina told press that...
Tradition has it that Thanksgiving is spent at home, in the kitchen with close family, the football game blaring, and possibly an uncle ranting about the "good old days." Though tradition is always the safe bet on holidays, many food lovers that...
Ingredients: 7 pounds of cooked meatballs 1-2 large jars of grape jelly 1-2 Large bottle of chili sauce (in the ketchup section) Directions: Get a big pot and melt the grape jelly on low heat. Add the chili sauce and mix together. Add meatballs and let it...