Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Jess Novak
- Likes: Laphroaig unadulterated in a glass, extra smoky gunpowder green tea, unflavored seltzer water, a dry cava, a really spicy hot chocolate
- Dislikes: Sneaky corn syrup, overly obsessive organic-ness, menus that list flavored cocktails as martinis
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Dumpling House on Eldridge between Grand and Broome. Seriously, try it.
- Foods I cannot live without: Bánh mì with really good pate, charcuterie plates that involve jamon, extra bitter chocolate mousse, scallops
- Best Meal Ever: 8 pm moules marinieres or 1 AM Japadog. It's a toss-up.
In the past few years, multiple deaths have been linked in the media to the popular beverage Monster Energy Drink. While the company claims not to be responsible, many others aren’t so sure. Now fighting two wrongful death lawsuits, Monster asserts...
There are plenty of reasons to visit super-hip Austin, Texas at any time of the year. The small city is famous for its year-round, vibrant live music scene, wonderful, diverse restaurants (including but not limited to killer barbeque and world-famous...
Sometimes a Snapple flavor fails and you just can’t believe it. Why, for instance, would Snapple choose to discontinue such an easy-to-like favorite as Strawberry-flavored tea? Or Compassionberry Tea, a drink intended to promote Autism awareness,...
This favorite classic cocktail gets a sweet cookie turn. Read more about Drinks That Taste Just Like Girl Scout Cookies.
Our version is decidedly less healthful than the original Girl Scouts version, which packs whole grains, real fruit, and no artifical flavors or colors. But it's defeinitely just as tasty and filled with bright cranberry and zesty citrus flavors. Read...
A sweet-and-sour component of our Savannah Smiletini recipe, this lemon simple syrup would be wonderful in a peach iced tea or lemon drop cocktail. Read more about Drinks That Taste Just Like Girl Scout Cookies.