Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Emily Fiffer
Emily Fiffer is the Chicago Editor of DailyCandy. She lives in West Town with her dog, Blue, who also loves to eat.
- Likes: Morning coffee. Homemade granola. Farmer’s markets. “The Wire.” The printed word. Long walks with podcasts.
- Dislikes: Lemon juice in squeeze bottles. Fake flowers. Humidity.
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: West Town Tavern (Chicago); Marlow & Sons (New York); Origin (Toronto)
- Foods I cannot live without: Granola. Cheese. Lemons. Sea salt. Olive Oil. Apples. Wine.
- Best Meal Ever: Home-cooked, with my two sisters, to celebrate our birthdays. A potluck for the ages.
Brunch: Lula Cafe Fancy: Schwa Best Value: Hot Doug's (Go Friday or Saturday for the duck fat fries.) Bar Scene/Drinks: Violet Hour Business Lunch: RL (If they're paying!) Burger: Sadly, I'm pescetarian. But I recommend Edzo's. Pizza...
No recipes posted by this user.