Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Ashley Day
Ashley is the Travel Editor at Rand McNally and The Daily Meal's New York City Travel Editor. She also contributes to Go Overseas, Men's Fitness, and On Holiday magazine.
I simply travel, try to do good along the way, and tell people about it. I come home to New York City because you can travel without leaving and experience all the food, culture, and newness imaginable on one tiny island. You can follow my story at www.ashleynday.com and on twitter @ashnday.
- Likes: Wine and cheese, Italian, sushi, Mexican and brunch
- Dislikes: Tuna, fast food, beef and hot dogs
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Supper, Acqua al 2, Public, Penelope, Hundred Acres
- Foods I cannot live without: Broccoli, brussels sprouts, cheese, bread and chocolate chip cookies
- Best Meal Ever: The pastas and steaks at Acqua al 2 in Florence, Italy.
Deciding from more than 23,000 options can be daunting even for a local, but some of the Big Apple’s digs are so distinct that they shouldn't be missed. The latest trend in the city? Well, let's just say self-service is the new black. Click...
Brazil’s culture city is gaining a reputation for putting performances on everyday of the year, and the dining scene is boldly stepping into the spotlight. Local restaurants compete for customers with live music, dancing, and DJs, surrounding...
In a country primarily known for its trademark churrasco barbecue, vegetarians may think it would be hard to find great vegetarian options near Brazil's top tourist attractions. After all, a popular appetizer is coxinha (breaded, deep-fried ...
No recipes posted by this user.