Best Under-$50 Wine Gifts for the Holidays
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Last week I wrote about gifts for your high-end wine lovers. I realize that $100 a bottle sounds like a heck of a lot of money, so today I’m taking a look at wines that, while still relatively pricey at $25 to $50 a bottle, deliver serious bang for their buck.
These are wines you can feel comfortable gifting to just about anyone. Your boss, your wine-loving friends, and your loved ones. The truth is, there are plenty of mighty fine wines out there for less than $50 a bottle, it just takes more effort to sift through all of them to find the real gems.
I did some sifting for you, and here are my gems for 2012!
— Gregory Del Piaz, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts