- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
The Ultimate Drink Lover's Gift Guide
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Soda Industry Takes City of San Francisco to Court Over Warning Label Requirement
- Wealthy Americans with College Degrees Drink More Than Other Americans, Poll Finds
- Study Says to Drink Beet Juice After a Workout to Stimulate Blood Flow
- The 1 Drinking Game Every College Student Should know
- Lawsuit Filed Against Blue Diamond Says Almond Milk Is Not Primarily Made with Almonds
We all like being on the receiving end of a really great, genuinely thoughtful gift — obviously.
But, there's definitely an argument to be made for being the person on the flip side of that equation. The one who paid attention when you not-so-subtly dropped hints about the item at the top of your wish list, or the one who knows your interests so well they can pick out the one gift you'll still be talking about the following holiday season. Like, say, a Japanese ice pick for your friend the cocktail nerd and craft-ice obsessive. Or a hops appreciation kit for your favorite beer geek. And for that person in your life who is serious about their morning cup of joe, the must-have deluxe coffee grinder.
In order to help you play holiday hero this season, we've compiled a collection of our favorite items for every variety of drink enthusiast. From oenophiles to hopheads and stocking-stuffers to splurge items, this has it all covered. Plus, just think: If you're the generous gifter who buys them that pricey bottle of tawny port or great bottle of scotch, chances are you'll get to enjoy it with them, too.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts